Our NDIS Services
We help you connect with your community
Connect Inner West is a registered NDIS provider. We are approved to provide support services under the following NDIS registration groups:
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
Social & Recreational Community Participation
If one of your NDIS goals is social and recreational community participation, we can help you. With Connect, you can access a range of social and recreational activities so you can meet like-minded people and get involved in the community.
We currently host up to 5 social outings each week. You can join us on an existing outing from our seasonal outings calendar, or we can tailor an activity for you on your own, or to enjoy with friends.
Participate your way.
For the more adventurous, we can also facilitate an overnight stay or weekend away.
Our options for social activities are endless. Examples include:
- Shows, plays, movies.
- Zoos, animal parks and working farms.
- Cruises and boat rides along Sydney’s many beautiful waterways.
- Breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinners.
- Pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants.
- Shopping trips.
- Picnics, markets, fetes and carnivals.
- Gigs, festivals, and sporting events.
- Galleries, museums, theatres.
- Nurseries, gardens and parks.
- Historical sites.
- Scenic drives to the coast, mountains and highlands.
- Courses, training and learning.
We can help you access appointments and key supports
No matter where you need to go, we can get you there with care. Our NDIS services include helping you get to your key supports, such as appointments or activities that are funded in your NDIS plan.
Disability transport for NDIS community participation
Whether you work, study or volunteer, we can help get you there. We can also transport you to day programs, training sessions, or even take you to the polling booth to vote.